Thursday, April 7, 2011

It all comes back to COLOR!

For those of you who know me, I LOVE color!  When I do color consultations for people I get really excited and my mouth can't keep up with my brain!  We live in color everyday.  Look around, advertisers use color in all of the television ads, we dress ourselves in colors with the seasons, and we live with color in our homes.  If you are the type who is "afraid" of color, most likely you are NOT afraid, you are just unsure of what colors to surround yourself with.  What about starting with an accent wall of color? Painted accent walls can be a great way to add drama and a pop of color to a space without being committed to the color throughout the entire room.  If you are still unsure, look in your closet and pick out your favorite article of clothing with some color and decide what you love about it.  Is it a particular color?  If so, why not try it on a wall somewhere in your home?  Step over the edge just a little and you might be surprised ;)